Strategy and Business Development Specialist
PowerSchool | Marketing | Roanoke, VA
Provide administrative support with the development, implementation, and maintenance of relationships with a growing portfolio of Independent Software Vendors for the Strategic Partnership and ISV teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to solicit participation in the development and review of business plans, value propositions and legal contracts for new partnerships.
- Assist in the maintenance of resources to support the ongoing success of partnerships, including a partnership relationship management system, sales kits, training, marketing and communications plans
- Track and monitor activities to ensure commitments are fulfilled; assist in the distribution of information to communicate and drive growth.
- Support governance of Partnership program though executive contact facilitation, results and operations reviews, billing and invoicing, and frequent communication between the parties
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative or sales role supporting Business Development activities
- 3 years’ experience supporting strategic alliances preferred; information governance experience a definite plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrated success in managing collaborative projects from planning through execution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to drive engagement across organizational boundaries
- Adaptability and flexibility in the face of changing circumstances
- Desire to learn about and support strategic business opportunities