Team Lead, Customer Marketing Programs, Global Demand Center
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Are you someone who has both a passion for marketing operations and a “customer-first” marketing mindset? Then we just might have the right role for you. Cvent’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is seeking an experienced modern marketer to join the charge in elevating marketing and sales systems, data, and processes in support of Cvent’s customer marketing programs.
In this role, you will work alongside our Customer Marketing team to build, and leverage, Cvent’s extensive marketing and sales tech stack to drive better customer engagement and solutions adoption. Your success relies on your ability to leverage business and technical stakeholders to align business requirements with systems, manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand customer data, and effectively communicate across the entire customer journey.
As part of the Global Demand Center team you will have exposure to all sides of the business and to a wide array of marketing and sales systems. You will work on key company projects like upgrading our customer community and optimizing the customer experience for engagement on global web properties, digital campaigns, and other communications through Marketo and Salesforce. Your role will influence marketing systems architecture and process design in support of customer marketing efforts.
What You Will Be Doing
• Work closely across Customer Marketing, Client Services, Account Management, and GDC teams to build and align systems and processes to support customer communications plan across the entire customer lifecycle (onboarding, engagement, renewals, and expansion)
• Leverage intelligence on our customers to determine best fit for Cvent solutions and manage the process to route follow-up from account management, technical sales, or customer support
• Ensure campaigns are instrumented with appropriate inbound, outbound, and reporting tools, with the opportunity to evaluate the current technology mix for long-term support of our customer experience
• Maintain understanding of evolving customer needs, product usage and satisfaction to drive relevant and personal engagement through marketing systems and technology
• Contribute to the success of Cvent’s annual user conference, Cvent CONNECT, by working to create robust, scalable post-event lead follow-up processes that ensure reps have information in a timely manner
• Work with our analytics group to track, analyze and optimize the impact of systems and processes on customer marketing efforts around onboarding, renewals, cross-sells and up-sells
What You Need for this Position
• 4-6 years of total marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, communications or public relations
• Strong, demonstrated, experience with Salesforce.com, as it is our system of record and helping to shape that system and its integrations with the rest of our tech stack
• Experience with customer-centric marketing technologies including, but not limited to, Litmos, Influitive, and Gainsight
• Experience with Marketo (or equivalent) and other B2B/B2C Marketing technologies, and the ability to leverage these systems to drive customer engagement and product adoption
• Demonstrated project management experience, the ability to work with stakeholders to finalize campaign plans, establish and communicate SLA’s, and to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to meet agreed-upon deadlines
• Demonstrated usage of dynamic content, digital, and sales enablement technologies
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment