JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Marketing Entry-Level Coordinator, EAB
EAB | Commercial | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
Marketing Entry-Level Coordinator, EAB
The Role in Brief
You color-code, you organize, and you never let things slip through the cracks. As a Coordinator, you serve the support function for one of our business divisions. Ensuring things are running smoothly and deadlines are being met. Don't worry we have enough post-it notes to go around.
As an integral team member, the Coordinator will gain experience and expertise within our firm on strategy and operations. The Coordinator will serve an important role both internally and externally as a liaison, information resource, and key point of contact.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, DC.
- Act as an internal and external liaison for EAB
- Maintain multiple directors’ calendars
- Schedule commercial interactions with current members
- Coordinate logistics for team and department meetings and events
- Update and manage Excel trackers and Salesforce dashboards used by leadership
- Other administrative duties and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent academic record
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Proven ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Proven ability to manage and troubleshoot basic technology platforms
- Attention to detail
- Solution-focused problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Discretion with sensitive material and communications
- Experience with Excel
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.