Enterprise Sales Representative- Infrastructure
EagleView | Sales Executives & Managers | Bothell, WA
***THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME AND TRAVEL POSITION.***
We’re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative focused on customers in energy, electric, solar and gas. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to aggressively pursue new business as well as grow and maintain current client accounts. To be successful in this role you need to be a self-starter who is resilient and driven to win and close deals while crafting creative solutions.
A prime responsibility in this role is to continually grow our one of kind business to help solve customer problems with our cutting-edge solutions. Our services are fast, efficient and accurate and are being used by top companies throughout the United States. Our proprietary, up-to-date imagery (orthogonal and oblique) is changing the way companies can increase efficiency and streamline processes.
Are you the next sales star for our Infrastructure Market? Please apply at the link below! We look forward to seeing your application and learning more about you!
- Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue and volume, working toward client / product penetration of full product slate
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies for retention and growth
- Actively develop relationships with key players
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to get customer feedback on product improvements
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS Degree preferred or a solid combination of both education and experience
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Solution Selling knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of or experience in the infrastructure industry preferred
- Ability to travel 50% to 70% of the time, with the remainder of your time spent telecommuting from home
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EagleView is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.