JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Principal Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 51202 PSG NAM - Consultants | Non-TIBCO Office, OH
TIBCO Master Data Management (TIBCO MDM) Principal Consultant - Professional Services
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
- Establish and help lead the TIBCO projects technically by developing a full understanding of customer needs.
- Lead or help lead large-scale data management integration efforts involving the entire TIBCO product suite giving technical directions to systems integration partners, client and PSG resources These projects can include the full integration lifecycle from POC to production
- Take ownership and responsibility to deliver a complete solution with hands-on experience in coordinating with global teams.
- Participate on requirements gathering, lead architecture discussions, complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable consultants to implement projects on TIBCO data management and integration technologies.
- Evangelize & train internal staff on these solutions, assist PoCs and pilot projects on-site / remotely as required
- Work with an Architect on the projects and provide in-depth technical knowledge in desiging and building scalable & effecient systems.
- Analyze requirements; provide architectural directions, guiding/mentoring and leading development team. Mentor and train new hires
- Delivering quality solution (technical) & working on Client Proposals, Estimation etc