Principal Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 51202 PSG NAM - Consultants | Non-TIBCO Office, IL
TIBCO Principal Consultant - Professional Services
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
- Establish and help lead the TIBCO projects technically by developing a full understanding of customer needs.
- Lead or help lead large-scale data management integration efforts involving the entire TIBCO product suite giving technical directions to systems integration partners, client and PSG resources These projects can include the full integration lifecycle from POC to production
- Take ownership and responsibility to deliver a complete solution with hands-on experience in coordinating with global teams.
- Participate on requirements gathering, lead architecture discussions, complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable consultants to implement projects on TIBCO data management and integration technologies.
- Evangelize & train internal staff on these solutions, assist PoCs and pilot projects on-site / remotely as required
- Work with an Architect on the projects and provide in-depth technical knowledge in desiging and building scalable & effecient systems.
- Analyze requirements; provide architectural directions, guiding/mentoring and leading development team. Mentor and train new hires
- Delivering quality solution (technical) & working on Client Proposals, Estimation etc