JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
L1 Software Support
Trintech | Support | Addison, TX
Trintech is the leading provider of financial solutions for the record-to-report process cycle. Customers use our products to gain greater stability and control over their critical record-to-report financial processes, leading to better overall business performance. Over 1700 customers from the retail, manufacturing, financial, and service industries across 100+ countries utilize Trintech solutions, including half of the Fortune 50 and organizations listed on the FTSE 100 and other international exchanges. Each is realizing the benefits of the company’s configurable and highly scalable solutions every day to: ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data; identify and reduce transaction risk; optimize employee efficiency, improve the quality and timeliness of disclosure management and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements.
- Utilize call-tracking software to log calls and call notes.
- Analyze incoming calls for the root cause of the issue.
- Provide exemplary customer service by being prompt, efficient and keeping the customer well informed.
- Properly document all actions taken to resolve the call.
- Escalate the call when necessary.
- Ability to work in a close team environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and still meet job requirements and deadlines.
- Advanced troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills.
- Must be able to occasionally provide after-hours weekend support to our customers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Accounting highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers when discussing both technical and non-technical elements.
- Ability to both analyze and troubleshoot accounting software from both a user and technical perspective
- Knowledge of, databases, network concepts, hardware, tools and ODBC.
- Relational database experience highly desired.
- Advanced User-level SQL knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using XML, ASP.NET and other web technologies a plus.
- Experience in LDAP and Active Directory a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned.