NEWSCYCLE Solutions | Hosting - Operations | Bloomington, MN
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, NEWSCYCLE Solutions a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients. Newscycle is growing and expanding due to M&A activity.
Our Bloomington office offers several perks including an on site gym, on site cafeteria, free airport shuttle, free covered parking, and adjacent to major metro transit lines!
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for assisting with IT Audits, and building upon our existing security and audit frameworks including but not limited to SOC and GDPR to better help manage policies and procedures to address Newscycle's continual growth and expansion. This position will also perform audits of information technology risk including privacy, and governance and control processes in accordance with internal auditing policies and standards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitation, examination and interpretation of request lists for SSAE 16/18 (SOC 1 / SOC 2) and other compliance data request
- Conduct reviews of all internal employee changes to include: new employees, modifications, and terminations
- Act as internal point of contact for audit requests
- Assist with maintaining audit policies and procedures
- Assist with complex audit engagements to ensure IT Application and Data Audits are completed effectively, and efficiently in accordance to audit quality standards
- Evaluate the completeness and effectiveness of information security and compliance policies and procedures, and monitor and assess the effectiveness of compliance with these policies
- Responsible for activities in relation to the audit of information systems procedures and systems
- Improves and develops information systems audit programs and control guidelines
- Contribute to the departments overall strategic plan by developing new goals, and monitoring current accomplishments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required or 4 years of experience
- 2 years of IT or audit experience
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to identify and document specific security or control issues, propose potential resolution options, and interpret matters from perspective stakeholders
- Data privacy knowledge and experience - highly valued
- Knowledge of critical controls in business applications, operating systems, databases, software
- Ability to travel is required