JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Partner Sales Executive
Sovos Compliance | Sales | Minnetonka, MN
Are you looking to take that next step in your career towards establishing yourself within a growing organization? Do you want to be challenged to your full potential and rewarded for your achievements?
The Team You’ll Impact
The Alliances team is the perfect opportunity to be professionally challenged and achieve recognitions and rewards for your contributions. The team is made up of hunters when it comes to sales, who have proven success as a sales performer, and excelled at executing strategic opportunity plans as well as relationship builders that love to build and maintain relationships with their partners!
The Work You’ll Do
- Develop and execute detailed plans to generate new partner-driven sales opportunities
- Grow and manage a balanced partner pipeline
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth and meet agreed sales quotas by selling with and through strategic partners
- Actively engage with existing and new partners to build awareness about Sovos’ global compliance and business-to-government reporting solutions
- Build strong relationships with partners’ direct salesforce and indirect sales channels to explore new business opportunities
- Conduct quarterly reviews with strategic partners to drive consistent productivity against agreed KPIs
- Educate and mobilize internal business partners to support key Alliances objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, channel sales, channel marketing or business development
- Experience selling SaaS solutions preferred
- Successful track record of selling to large enterprises, managing complex sales cycles and interacting with senior executives
- Self-motivated, team player who has a strong drive to exceed goals
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for partner meetings, trade shows, and specialized projects
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional – and as a person – through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- Sales Training
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- And More!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled