Sales Enablement Specialist
KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Kibo is a complete omnichannel commerce platform, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership and the fastest time to value. With predictive technologies and enterprise performance, we can help you achieve increased sales. No matter the challenge, Kibo powers your success.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will provide the sales organization with the information, content, and tools to help the sales team sell more effectively, including developing, delivering, and managing the Sales Training Program for all new members of the Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Direct, deliver, and continuously improve the Sales Training Program, as well as ongoing learning opportunities for the company’s new and existing sales professionals in support of organization’s needs.
- Define and manage a competency development strategy with a demonstrable ROI impact to the business
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Conducting assessments, interviewing existing sales representatives and executives, shadow sales calls, study sales results and come up with a training plan to address gaps across the various teams.
- Contact and schedule internal and external lecturers, motivational speakers, and sales, technical and product specialists for specialized training.
- Present sales training curriculum at forums such as, but not limited to: new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, and as requested.
- Formally and objectively assess and document new-hire performance and deliver performance-based feedback.
- Provide ongoing or additional training to sales professionals struggling or at-risk with meeting their goals based on skill set and/or competency.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of enterprise-level software sales experience.
- Motivating, extroverted personality
- Experience facilitating learning, coaching and developing techniques.
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, and Customer Success organizations
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs using skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Open to 25% travel.