Customer Success Support Supervisor
EagleView Technologies | Client Relations | Bellevue, WA
The Customer Success Support Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Client Relations Support team. In this role, you will lead and develop the support staff to achieve company goals. The ideal candidate will build a strong foundation of sales support and guarantee we are providing a high level of service to our Enterprise clients.
A key component for this position is the evaluation and implementation of new products and services. It is imperative that you align with sales and business unit leaders on issues, training, policy implementation, and necessary enhancements as related. By partnering with Sales and Customer Success Managers, you will work on achieving business objectives, and ensure the support team is aligned.
- Manage support staff as well as accomplish daily duties to ensure requests are handled efficiently.
- Manage employee performance, communicate employee progress toward goals, take corrective actions when necessary, track and document representative performance, and provide feedback.
- Handle escalated requests from clients ensuring the call is de-escalated. Will provide additional follow-up with client as needed.
- Coach and guide team for effectiveness and career development.
- Schedule regular meetings with team and foster open lines of communication to align the team with one another and the goals of the business.
- Oversee work to ensure it is accurately deployed and offer continual training to remedy and improve.
- Evaluate and schedule staffing based on business needs and distribute work evenly amongst team.
- Provide tools and resources needed to be successful.
- Motivate and encourage team members to build commitment.
- Act as a point of contact to internal departments for all Customer Success needs.
- Collaborate and confer with support staff and all internal teams to coordinate and ensure EagleView business and client needs are met.
- Communicate company strategies, client initiatives, system enhancements, performance and other key information.
- Work and communicate interdepartmentally to implement new products and programs, identify and find resolutions to issues, and follow-through to completion.
- Schedule and attend regular meetings to keep informed and updated about current developments related to the company and our clients.
- Communicate effectively with sales and CSM on accounts and programs that should be reviewed and updated/disbanded based on data pulled.
- Subject matter expert in accounts and systems and communicates effectively for implementation on various things including pilot programs, business needs/requests, reporting updates, and system needs and requirements.
- Initiates conversations with internal teams to find solutions to issues and more efficient ways to do things.
- Assists with and develops in house processes for large Enterprise accounts, as well as workflow processes for all accounts.
- Works and communicates with Development on new business objective updates and assists with testing and verification prior to releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a cross functional suite of Products.
- Experience working interdepartmentally.
- Ability to understand and document complex processes.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.