Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2018
EagleView Technologies | Research | Bellevue, WA
The Software Engineer Intern will join our research development team. As a member, they will be responsible for assisting in the development of the framework our company will use for implementing new geospatial data extraction techniques in products and solutions for our different market verticals. This person will work closely with our researchers and other subject matter experts to help move exciting new technology out of the lab and into our products. We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working as part of a group and is enthusiastic about making a difference in the future of our company.
Our research team has expertise in imaging, photogrammetry, physics, math, electrical and software engineering. We are looking for a like-minded individual who enjoys a challenge and will be able to add a new perspective to our team. As a Research Software Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for developing environments and tools from technology created by our researchers that the rest of the company will utilize for product development.
- Work with our research development team to create tools and environments that can be used for product development.
- Assist researchers in creating a software solution from technology developed by their team.
- Work with other Engineering teams in the company to help incorporate technology you develop
- Strong C++ background required (C++11 or newer preferred)
- Experience with Agile a plus
- Experience working in a collaborative software development environment
- Able to develop in Linux environments
- Experience in creating software solutions from research/prototype code desired
- Good design and code documentation, creative problem solving, and code refactoring skills desired
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.