VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
TIBCO | 84300 TIBCO Technology | Palo Alto, CA
Business System Analyst work as a part of team that support & enhance Tibco world’s wide business process and system for Lead to Cash. You will utilize your strong functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements. To do this successfully you will work closely with cross-function teams to understand business needs, and IT development to provide automated solutions. An ability to understand business process issues and communicate technical solutions to the internal client is essential to your success in this role. Project management skills and a customer service orientation is key.Skills & Requirements
- Design solutions and processes for the Salesforce platform (including CPQ and other integrated applications)
- Work as subject matter expert on Lead to Cash track on Sales Cloud / CPQ.
- Provide guidance on CPQ product modeling, best practices and effective order capture processes.
- Collaborate with business operation to understand business requirement and partner closely with IT Development team on getting solutions and changes implemented, from turning business requirements into designs and actionable tasks
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the IT Management and business teams
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies around CPQ
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- Work on issues of the highest complexity and strategic value where analysis of situation and/or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including a holistic understanding of business processes.
- Provide guidance to production support team on resolving issues
- Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
- Participate/ Conduct UAT, build test scripts.