JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Marketing Programs Manager
TIBCO | 78000 Core Marketing HQ | Greenwood Village, CO
- Manage and execute new and existing demand generation programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to sales pipeline growth and revenue
- Execute on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns targeting specific personas to increase awareness of TIBCO and generate demand for key solution areas
- Measure effectiveness of all demand generation activities/tactics, providing consistent reports outlining quantifiable results including the increase in marketing qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue
- Plan, execute, and manage webinars and weekly demos
- Plan, manage, and optimize nurture and drip email programs
- Work with Digital Marketing team to maximize paid media and content syndication results
- Manage development of demand generation assets with content and product marketing teams
- Manage some vendor and partner relationships and budget for third party programs