EagleView Technologies | Engineering | Bellevue, WA
The Cybersecurity Engineer position is a highly technical role and is responsible for ensuring the security of the network both on-premises in and in the cloud. Conducting assessments and remediation to ensure all security standards and government regulations are met. Strong collaboration with the DevOps teams to ensure secure SLDC. Testing security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria. Responding to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle. Recommending modifications in legal, technical, and regulatory areas that affect security. Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments. Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses. Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions. Assist with the secure design of network solutions.
- Evangelize, adopt, utilize and teach best practices in security engineering: secure development, cryptography, network security, security operations, systems security, policy, and incident response.
- Work with development teams to carry out Application Security Reviews.
- Provide expert advice and consultancy to internal customers on security best practices and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Incident response and technical recovery.
- Management of next generation firewall and other related technologies.
- Experience configuring, hardening, and maintaining Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods. Secure network design, web application and browser security, security best practices with iOS and Android, authentication and access control, applied cryptography and security protocols, security monitoring and intrusion detection, incident response and forensics, and development of security tools, automation, or frameworks.
- Experience in configuring and securing AWS cloud environments.
- Performing security assessments of our cloud and on-premises based infrastructure.
- Capacity and tolerance for extreme context switching and interruptions while remaining productive and able to provide effective, safe guidance.
- Participate in efforts to promote security throughout EagleView.
- Maintain an understanding of the threat environment and how it may impact the company.
- Ability to find and fix flaws in existing company systems and sites.
- Maintaining knowledge and skills to keep up with the rapidly changing threat landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external departments, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently; self-starter.
- Previous experience in a software development company is preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience in network security.
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Experience in diagnosing and preventing cyber-attacks.
- Scripting skills (e.g., Perl, Python shell scripting).
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- Knowledge of security of cloud services and applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or Information Technology, and six years of related experience.
- One or more similar certifications a plus: CCSP, CCSK, GSEC, GWAPT, or CISSP
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.