JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Hunt and Fish Help Desk
Aspira | 111 - Consumer Support | Frostburg, MD
AspiraTM is looking for entry level Full Time Help Desk agents. This is a position working from our Frostburg, MD office.
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the IT and Customer Service field.
What does a Help Desk agent do?
This Help Desk Agent position involves: answering incoming phone calls, data entry, assisting customers through telephone support on product and service information. Help Desk Agents troubleshoot product and peripherals from equipment issues to transaction failures and service issues.
- Provide troubleshooting, identify problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
- Utilize real-time case tracking software to create, update and escalate cases
- Document, analyze, and report daily
- Assigned projects, cross training, and development
- Technology background or strong personal interest in technology
- Available to be scheduled up to 30 hours/week. Our business operations include 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to help and a customer-friendly attitude
- Team orientated with a strong work ethic, initiative, and work efficiency
- Pride in attendance and punctuality
- Ability to change priority, go from task to task quickly and efficiently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
*Starting rate is $10.00 per hour*
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.