JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Entry-Level Software Sales Specialist
KIBO | Business Development | Dallas, TX
The Software Sales Specialist's primary goal is to articulate the Kibo value proposition to the market to address common e-commerce challenges. If you have a hunter personality, and are motivated by uncovering new opportunities, this is for you! Utilizing emailing, calling, and direct messaging strategies, you will drive engagement and account penetration. Working with closely with Account Executives you will be responsible for prospecting into an assigned territory resulting in qualified sales pipeline.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- EDUCATION: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred, any major)
- EXPERIENCE: 0 – 1 years of experience; (bachelor’s degree) OR 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with results-driven focus
- Comfortable making dozens of phone calls daily
- A strong phone presence that projects enthusiasm, professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, metrics - driven environment
- Drive and ambition necessary to exceed monthly sales quotas
- Great presentations skills (sales presentation required)
- Looking for energy, passion, competitiveness, and coachability
- Desire to be in customer facing career path
- Eager to learn the software industry, and accelerate into direct sales role
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.