Entry-Level Software Sales Specialist
KIBO | Business Development | Dallas, TX
The Software Sales Specialist's primary goal is to articulate the Kibo value proposition to the market to address common e-commerce challenges. If you have a hunter personality, and are motivated by uncovering new opportunities, this is for you! Utilizing emailing, calling, and direct messaging strategies, you will drive engagement and account penetration. Working with closely with Account Executives you will be responsible for prospecting into an assigned territory resulting in qualified sales pipeline.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- EDUCATION: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred, any major)
- EXPERIENCE: 0 – 1 years of experience; (bachelor’s degree) OR 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with results-driven focus
- Comfortable making dozens of phone calls daily
- A strong phone presence that projects enthusiasm, professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, metrics - driven environment
- Drive and ambition necessary to exceed monthly sales quotas
- Great presentations skills (sales presentation required)
- Looking for energy, passion, competitiveness, and coachability
- Desire to be in customer facing career path
- Eager to learn the software industry, and accelerate into direct sales role
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.