JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Marketo | G&A - Finance & Accounting | Denver, CO
- Account for revenue in accordance with company policy and SaaS revenue recognition accounting standards including ASC 605-10, ASC 605-25 and ASC 985-605
- Participate in month end close activities by ensuring sales transactions are recorded timely and accurately, in accordance with US GAAP
- Work with Senior Revenue Operations team to perform monthly revenue related tasks and analysis
- Assist Account Managers and Sales throughout the month with SKU related requests
- Identify and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Prepare account reconciliations for deferred revenue and unbilled AR balances
- Prepare monthly revenue flux analysis and prepare miscellaneous revenue adjustments as needed.
- Resolve all issues that arise from inaccurate orders that would affect for revenue allocation
- Assist with the implementation of ASC 606
- Miscellaneous projects as necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Public accounting experience with a Big 4 a plus
- Prior accounting experience with a SaaS company is preferred
- Must have an advanced knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years related experience in a SAAS company is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to problem solve, both from an accounting and system perspective
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Intacct is desired
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer