Solutions Sales Engineer
PeopleAdmin | Sales | Shawnee, KS
The Sales Engineers at PeopleAdmin are the primary technical resource for the Account Executives. SEs are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for all our products. The SE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. SEs will have a strong focus on the TalentEd Perform product, supporting both the efforts of the National and Regional Account Executives when engaged with mid to large districts.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Support responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Represent sales in product counsels
- Developing Perform market and competitive knowledge base
IDEAL SKILL SET
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales
- Experience in the education industry and familiarity of our products is a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Travel up to 30% of the time
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
PeopleAdmin is a rapidly growing, award winning software development company solely focused on providing cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and HigherEd institutions across the country. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM - LEVEL 1