JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Business Data Analyst
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations | London, England
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc., (RDC), the Smarter ScreeningTM company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity. With the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database, RDC provides AML/KYC compliance; Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) protection; emerging market intelligence; corruption, fraud and crime protection; and vendor screening and monitoring to a wide range of clients worldwide. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company. Learn more about RDC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting www.rdc.com.
About the Business Data Analyst Role
As a member of RDC’s sales support organization the Data Analyst conducts proof of concepts (PoC) testing that enable clients (current and prospective) to evaluate RDC software solutions designed to address their critical business goals. PoC activities include analyzing results and preparing presentation materials used to turn business opportunities into new clients. Data Analyst also assists in providing data and responding to product and data inquires.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the coordinator for multiple scheduled and ad hoc business reviews for global cross-functional teams, including Client Success and Sales to ensure we are exceeding prospect and client expectations
- Identify areas for improvement/optimization of a client’s use of our tool by analyzing usage data and account information; effectively present recommendations and assessment of impact using various mediums including Excel and PowerPoint
- Assist in pre-sales efforts to provide suggestions on the right solution based on client requirements
- Perform data mining and cleansing to convert information into a presentation format
- Support business development efforts by scheduling, tracking and analyzing proof of concept testing based on written business requirements and/or pre-established workflows
- Develop reports, chart, graphs and presentation materials that deliver a compelling message about the meaning of information
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with internal customers by developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
- Provide information to internal customers (e.g., supervisors, co-workers, and peers) by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Perform other tasks, duties and special projects as assigned
What you need to apply:
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in a growth company SAAS environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science or similar field of study
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel
- 0-2 years’ work experience
If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of our dynamic team, please apply using the provided link.
RDC is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.