JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Software Engineer - Java (Aspira One)
Aspira | 320 - Development Coding | Xi'an,
Aspira provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
- Provide technical leadership with proven ability to mentor and coach other employees
- Ability to engineer complex, multi-tiered distributed software systems
- Design, implement, test and document / diagram software solutions for technical and business requirements
- Perform code changes to enhance a product or add new features, to resolve programming errors and develop new products as assigned
- Complete code changes in a timely manner based on project plans
- Keep up to date with best practices
- 5 years of applicable experience
- Solid experience in J2EE / Java / Web development
- Progressive experience in software development and proved equivalent capacity on Java development
- Experience in Enterprise Software Solutions
- Experience in architecting software solutions is a strong plus
- Experience with Oracle database and Hibernate are ideal
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot software related issues
- Perform effectively in a multitasking and high pressure environment
- Have strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong professional attitude together combined with a drive to get things done and diligent
- Customer satisfaction and result driven
- Respect and flexible to changes
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.