Senior Manager/ Manager- Facilities & Administration
Cvent | Business Operations | Gurgaon, Haryana
Position: Sr. Manager/ Manger – Facilities & Operations with 8-12 years’ experience
Industry: ITES, Software Services, Cloud Computing, Financial Institutions
Function: Management – Operations
Job Profile || Key Deliverables:
- Coordinate and manage resources, facilitate inter departmental/ inter office communications and allocate tasks and resources.
- Support and assist Director in achieving the Organization Strategy for India office with regards to Facilities, Transport, Front Office & Admin related operations.
- To ensure that Systems and Procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the Target Operating Model.
- Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical cost-effective solutions for upkeep of the facility and keep multiple stakeholders aligned with the approach.
- Develop & Manage strategy implementation for Real Estate and Facility Management to drive better services within optimum cost utilization.
- Facilitate policy standardization and ensure successful implementation of people management practises, rewards/recognition, appraisal & incentive programs for team.
- Manage and deliver organizational training requirements.
- Periodically review Key Performance Indicators and ensure that these are aligned with Service Level Agreements for the function.
- Develop detailed project plans including milestones, timelines, risk assessment / mitigation and facilitation of scope management for every assigned project/s.
- Build the talent pipeline such that there is strong succession planning and to improve overall life cycle of the team.
- Responsible for nurturing performance driven culture in the organisation by aligning company’s business objectives with objectives of individual teams.
- Report timely & accurately to Management on financial & operational deliverables.
- Effective liaison with various departments within the organization to gain support and resolve issues.
- Effectively manage the supplier base and support Procurement function on Vendor evaluation and onboarding process.
- To conduct frequent reviews of Budget, Target, Revenues, Resources and Inventory to implement suitable and timely actions.
- Recommend cost effective solutions to address business challenges and / or opportunities.
- Knowledge of WFM methodology and implementation.
Work Experience: 8-12 years
Qualification: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any PG Course)
· Extensive experience in managing Facility related operations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners
· Proficient in Excel and Data Analysis like Spend, CBA/s etc
· Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Ability to successfully work