JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Proposal Writer II
Superion | Professional Services | Lake Mary, FL
- Act as Senior Writer for the Services Proposal Team
- Assign projects according to due dates
- Manage resource workload
- Final review and edits of proposal language to ensure alignment with Company goals
- Train new hires as necessary
- Successfully manage multiple deadline-driven projects concurrently
- Research and write concise, compliant, persuasive services proposals
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of professional, competitive, sales-oriented proposals according to stringent deadlines
- Write and maintain numerous services proposal-related documents including Sample RFPs and boilerplate responses
- Analyze RFP, RFI, and RFQ requirements to determine the most appropriate implementation approach to meet requirements
- Draft and edit Statements of Work to reflect contracted products and services to be delivered
- Participate in the development of new procedures, processes, and quality improvements to ensure the RFP team is forward thinking and innovative
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Criminal Justice/Legal Studies, or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience writing, editing proposals or other types of formal documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical information
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Highly detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with rigid deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis in Word, Project, Excel
- Experience as Proposal Writer, Proposal Specialist, or Proposal Manager a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
*Will be asked to submit writing samples for review*