Cvent | Client Services | Austin, TX
This Logistics Associate will work with the Logistics Team Leader in Cvent’s warehouse, and is responsible for shipping (Domestic & International), receiving and inventory control. The successful candidate must be responsive, detail oriented, organized and persistent to drive closure on actions and stay ahead of daily, weekly and monthly shipments. The successful candidate should also develop an in-depth knowledge of our event business. An above-average working knowledge in PC based hardware and Microsoft office tools such as Excel and Word as well as computer system skills are essential.
The Logistics Associate will work in a dynamic, team-based environment to ensure our products are shipped and maintained in a way which builds credibility and creates value with our customers.
- Assist team lead with Inventory Management
- Forecast equipment shortages, overages, etc.
- Report on equipment usage by event
- Measure success and failure rates of shipments
- Shipping / Logistics
- Focus on reducing of shipment costs via planning, negotiations with vendors, reduction of needs for “back up equipment”, or any other means to reduce these costs
- Pre-provisioning equipment (readers, iPads, etc.)
- Ideally reducing required staff on site, which is a critical component to our success.