JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Corporate Account Executive
Sovos Compliance | Sales | Minnetonka, MN
Are you looking to take that next step in your career towards establishing yourself within a growing organization? Do you want to be challenged to your full potential and rewarded for your achievements?
The Team You'll Impact
Our Corporate Account team is the perfect opportunity to be professionally challenged and achieve recognitions and rewards for your contributions. The team is made up of hunters when it comes to sales, who have proven success as a sales performer, and excelled at executing strategic opportunity plans!
The Work You'll Do
As a Corporate Account Executive you will be responsible for building new business by conducting the full sales cycle, from discovery to close.
Specifically, you will:
- Prospecting to include follow up on marketing generated leaders, conference and webinar attendees, and cold-call prospecting
- Identify and work with business influencers and decision makers within prospect accounts
- Work with a well-defined sales and pipeline process to advance opportunities
- Develop and demonstrate effective execution of a territory plan that ensure quota attainment
- Exhibit effective selling and promotion of Sovos' SaaS solutions to new accounts
- Manage and consult throughout the entire sales process
- Conduct sales presentations and demos
- Finalize and close sales!
- Attain revenue targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently and actively manage pipeline development of those opportunities
- Great team player – identify and execute ideas that will make the Market Development and Sales teams better
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quota experience preferred; demonstrated ability to exceed quotas
- Some travel is required
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional – and as a person – through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- Sales Training
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- And More!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled