JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sales Development Representative
Marketo | Sales | San Mateo, CA
Becoming a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first step to a rewarding and lucrative career in software sales. Marketo is welcoming driven individuals who are recent college graduates, or looking to make a career change! As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to learn about the industry, and set the foundation for career advancement. Take your first step by applying online today!
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- 4-year College degree or equivalent experience required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.