JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Vista Equity Partners | Administration | Chicago, IL
Location: 2 Prudential Plaza, 180 North Stetson Ave, Suite 4000, Chicago, IL 60601
Vista Consulting Group is the operating and consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a private equity firm that specializes in acquiring software, data, and tech-enabled companies. The VCG team works in conjunction with the Vista investment professionals and key portfolio company employees to help current and newly-acquired businesses strengthen their operations through the implementation of standardized, repeatable and proven processes and methodologies.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to several busy senior level executives in the Chicago office: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast paced environment. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients, and works independently with minimal supervision or direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team. Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
- Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Set up appointments and manage executive calendars.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience supporting multiple senior level executives (VP level and above) within a private equity, investment banking, law firm or professional services organization.
- Minimum overall 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant position within a fast-paced professional environment.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional afterhours work is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.