Data Implementation Specialist
DealerSocket | Customer Service | Irving, TX
DealerSocket Inc. ("DealerSocket"), a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions for the Retail and Independent Automotive industries. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015, we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Here's a glimpse into our world:
- Responsible for various timelines involved in ensuring that all pre-implementation tasks are completed before the go-live date for new customers.
- Coordinate with vendors to set up hardware and software integrations
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues in Microsoft SQL Server reported by customers and internal employees during the Pre-Implementation and Implementation phases.
- Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL Legacy DTS packages, SSIS packages and stored procedures.
- Convert, manipulate and scrub large volumes of data in various formats in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Excel and Access
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction with exceptional customer service, technical and consultative skills
- Perpetual learning of the DealerSocket product.
- SQL Server - 1-3 Years
- Customer Support OR Technical/Help Desk Support – 1-3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent relevant experience
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Organized and able to multi-task well
- Have the ability to understand co-dependencies in data
- Have the ability to effectively manipulate data in SQL
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- TCP/IP Networking understanding.