JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Granicus | Legal | St. Paul, MN
Granicus is looking for a Contracts Manager to work in our St. Paul office. The Contracts Manager will assist with mitigating risks, ensuring compliance, identifying and analyzing legal issues and drafting key documents. The ideal candidate is driven, resourceful and has impeccable attention to detail.
What You Get To Do:
- Draft, edit, review, negotiate, track and manage a broad range of contracts
- Serve as a resource for internal teams on activities related to sales, renewals, proposals, resellers and related contract activities
- Manage state agreements
- Manage pricing schedules
- Provide advice on a variety of legal issues to other departments within the company
- Provide insight and support within the contract review and approval process
- Provide insight and support during weekly Deal Desk meetings
- Research and identify legal issues to mitigate risk to the company
- Review and approve opportunities within the company’s CRM system; complete all contract database tracking
- Streamline the vendor contract process, tracking and management
- Create and update contract templates
- Communicate with business partners, consultants and resellers to maintain positive relationships and maximize sales results
What We Need In You:
- 3+ years’ experience in contracts or legal preferred
- Government contracting experience strongly preferred
- Transactional experience with a focus on drafting and negotiating SaaS technology agreements preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a dynamic technology office
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status