JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Product Marketing Lead
PowerSchool | Marketing | Folsom, CA
Product Marketing Lead plays a key role in a complete marketing experience leading every facet of the product's journey. From determining buyer personas, solution/product positioning, competitive analysis, and external communications, you assist in shaping the voice of the product, help to grow a loyal consumer base, and demand generation in the market. Product Marketing Lead works with a cross-functional teams including sales/sales enablement marketing functional groups, legal, product management, and more. Candidate will also be involved with product marketing strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, events, and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the buyer.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of product marketing industry experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Proven ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated Marketing experience (e.g. research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution)
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus.
- Proven experience with software as a service (SaaS) software
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing and Sirius Decisions framework
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Experience with the K-12 education technology or education industry a significant plus