Director of Enterprise Sales
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Regulatory DataCorp, RDC, is the recognised leader in the provision of decision-ready risk intelligence to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations. A powerful combination of technology, open-source data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence which is trusted by customers as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), vendor screening, anti-corruption and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
As part of the next phase of RDC’s aggressive expansion of its business globally we have an immediate opening for New Business development director reporting to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Meet quarterly sales targets through accurate positioning and sales of RDC products and services to top European financial Institutions
- Maintain prospecting activity required to meet quarterly and annual sales goals
- Build a collaborative relationship with industry partners to identify new opportunities and provide further market differentiation
- Implement territory and prospect plans to identify new opportunities
- Coordinate appropriate internal resources to meet customer requirements and ensure RDC exceed their expectations
- Track all activity in Salesforce and provide management accurate sales reporting and forecasting as required
- Maintain close partnership with Product Management, Research, Operations and other key teams within the company
- Monitor potential market trends, opportunities and competitor activity. Provide feedback to internal stakeholders including marketing, research and management groups
- Represent the company at industry, RDC and Vista events.
- Understand the business issues faced by prospects and develop value based solutions that meet these needs by demonstrating the uniqueness of RDC
Skills and Experience:
- Energetic, credible self – starter who is comfortable managing complex enterprise sales in large financial institutions
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with a successful track record of selling information and/or technology related services in Enterprise B2B Market
- KYC/ Compliance/AML understanding desired but not essential if impeccable sales record.
- Proven ability to lead large deals from prospect to closure
- Results and goal oriented with hunger and drive to succeed
- Excellent communications skills with ability to confidently engage a prospective client in a credible, confident and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of presenting to large audience
- Good understanding of financial services businesses and structures
- Excellent organisation, time and pipeline management skills
- Good understanding of internet technology, security and data transfer protocols
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel and working hours to accommodate international time zones, work commitments and client entertainment
- Good working knowledge of standard sales software including Salesforce and PowerPoint