Sr. Security Analyst
Ping Identity | Security (8100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Senior Security Analyst working in Ping’s Denver office you will develop an overall understanding and solid foundation in a comprehensive security program. You will work with key players, performing and improving Ping Identity’s security posture, refining and executing incident response plans, promoting security awareness and other projects based on specialized plans.
- Manage security analytics / IoC systems and alerts
- Develop secure configuration standards and controls while enabling IT to remain nimble
- Perform scans and access audits, and oversee remediation of identified issues
- Incident management leadership
- Works with key players to determine security requirements
- Promote a strong security culture through daily interactions with IT teams
- Work closely with other security team members in completing cross functional projects
- Experience with Linux Administration
- Familiarity with SaaS Infrastructure and Web Architecture
- Scripting experience (Python and / or PowerShell)
- Strong Knowledge of networking concepts (ex: VPN, subnetting, ACLs, VLANs, IPtables/Security Groups)
- Knowledge of AWS Security Principles, and implementation.
- Requires minimal management attention—self managed and can work in a fluid environment
- Experience managing incident response
- Vulnerability management program experience
- Experience with IDS Applications such as Security Onion
- Experience Threat Hunting using logs and EDR Indicators
- Experience in Designing Effective Indicators of Compromise (IOC)
- Experience in Windows and Linux Forensics