JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Customer Service - Tier 1 Support
Social Solutions | Customer Service | Baltimore, MD
Do you get joy out of helping people? Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you consider yourself to be a first class support specialist? Are you known for known for your strong communication skills and your ability to multi-task? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Achieve proficiency with Apricot software functionality
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing superior customer support via email, chat and telephone
- Respond to customer questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation for the help manual, knowledge base and online community
- Troubleshoot and log defects
- Record all customer interactions in Salesforce
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with Customer Support team members and across other departments to make sure customer needs are met and inquiries are resolved
- 1+ years of Customer Service or related experience, a strong passion for making customers happy!
- Good understanding and experience using MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce and Five9 a plus, but not required
Why We’re Awesome
Fun Fact: The customer support team loves funny hats. At the 2017 team kickoff, the entire team received rainbow squid hats (seriously, check them out on our Instagram)!
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.