Ping Identity | Marketing - Field Marketing (7104) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for a project manager to join our busy field/events marketing team. Our project manager must be a multi-tasker, who has excellent organization and time management skills, is a superb communicator, and is a self-starter. You will be in charge of operational related tasks that support the team and ensuring that teams working with us complete their related tasks in a timely manner. Such teams include demand generation, PR, customer advocacy, partner marketing, product marketing and our creative team.
Key Responsibilities: Operations and Automation
- Support Field Events team with administrative tasks, often working with multiple teams
- Own, streamline and create process documents and procedures for the team
- Provide status update on tasks via email, reports and 1:1s
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports and invoices using MSFT office tools
- Prepare contracts, emails, newsletters and other writing assignments for Field event team’s review
- Leveraging internal tools to run reports and provide analytical insights as requested
- Tracking performance, ROI of related event campaigns, communicating the results of campaigns to event leaders
- Usher POs, contracts, invoicing and payments through the internal review and approval processes and systems in a timely manner
Additional Responsibilities: Event Support
- Research venues, caterers, audio/visual providers, speaker bureaus and other vendors as necessary. Obtain proposals and prepare comparative analysis.
- Managing the timely upload of lead lists, ensuring data is clean and complete
- Manage onsite inventory of event and exhibit assets, collateral and promotional items and shipping/receiving of same
- Updating and maintaining accurate listings, communications for events on corporate website and internal google site
- Assists in the tracking and management of individual event budgets
- Partner with event team members and cross-functional teams to help manage deliverables and deadlines; Provide ideas to improve services and event quality.
- Manage preconference logistics such as but not limited to show information documents, shipments, and ordering of convention materials. Manages production of attendee badges.
- Attend events as needed to assist with set-up, execution and/or wrap-up of event. Proactively handle any issues that arise and troubleshoot emerging problems in real-time. (Some events will occur outside of normal business hours and may require long hours of standing and repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs.)
- Prepare post-event function recaps to document important accounting, attendance and logistical information. Send to appropriate parties for their records and add to Event files.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative assistant, support or project management role in a professional business environment
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on business correspondence
- High attention to detail
- Marketo and/or CVENT experience
- Ability to support multiple people with different management styles and priorities
- Experience succeeding in an environment with regular and repeated interruptions
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexibility to shift priorities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Open to occasional travel