Software Engineer I
Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology | King of Prussia, PA
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption solutions provider. RDC offers the industry’s largest financial crime risk diligence database as a SaaS platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready risk intelligence and compliance protection to leading financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. RDC is one of the fastest growing regulatory technology companies in the world. RDC has been named on the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies, for the last three consecutive years.
RDC is currently hiring Software Engineers to join our expert team. At RDC, we are passionate about software technology and business innovation through technology. We believe that our employees drive the success of the company. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We're looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of a growing organization and who can work with an expert team to deliver cutting edge technology services and continuously improve our leading SaaS platform.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Java application development experience
- Experience with Java Frameworks such as Spring and Struts 2
- Knowledge of web technologies such as SOAP, Restful, and JSON
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., SQL Server, MariaDB, and MongoDB)
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure services
- Some familiarity with big data and machine learning technologies (e.g., Apache Spark)
RDC offers a highly competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits package, in a fast-paced work environment with an enthusiastic and highly competent group of colleagues. If you believe you have what it takes to become an integral part of our innovate team, then please apply through the link provided.
Local candidates need only apply. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer H1-B sponsorship and are not accepting consulting arrangements.