JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Project Manager II
Superion | Professional Services | High Point, NC
Project Manager will be responsible for working with customers to facilitate the optimal implementation of Superion ERP software to Cities, Counties and Non Profit Agencies. Optimal implementations are achieved through a combination of understanding business processes and industry best practices, configuring software, and training customer project teams and end users to successfully deploy and use the software.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects to completion, providing exceptional customer and value added service
- Complete understanding of Project Management functions to include financials, resource management, reporting and executive communications
- Working with customers to facilitate the setup, configuration, and use of Superion software
- Single Point of Contact to Clients
- Contract Management for Multiple Implementations
- Internal/External Resource Coordination and Leadership
- Project Planning and Forecasting
- Change Control, Risk and Issue Management
- Project Documentation and Status Reporting
- Project Budget Tracking
- Participate in projects related to department and company key initiatives (e.g., updating training materials, improving training processes and practices).
- Use appropriate tools and processes based on company and industry norms.
- Work in a team environment with project managers and other staff to bring our customers “live” on our ERP system
- Conduct training classes and individual mentoring of our software’s end users.
- Provide On-site and Remote delivery as needed.
- Participate internally on implementation improvement activities.
- Follow up phone calls/visits as needed with customers.
- Participate in the development of Professional Services offerings.
- An Extensive Background will be performed periodically throughout employment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Field OR PMP Certification
- 2-5 years Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to deliver projects with multi-disciplines involved
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power Point , Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fundamental negotiation skills
- The ability to quickly learn Public Safety business processes used by governmental agencies.
- The ability to work independently, with little or no supervision, to complete client software configuration.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to provide value, guidance and consultation to customers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Managing projects in the Government sector HIGHLY PREFERRED