Full Time Call Center Traffic and Scheduling Analyst
Aspira | 110 - Call Center Overhead | Glens Falls, NY
Are you looking to take the next step in your call center career and get a start in Workforce Management? Aspria is looking for an individual interested in call management and staffing for our call center taking inbound calls for camping and outdoor recreation. We are located in Saratoga Springs, NY. This is a Full Time, entry level position, and a good way to get some experience with an important part of call center operations. Training included.
What does a Call Center Traffic and Scheduling Analyst do?
- Reviews call volume, call patterns, and staff for the purpose of building schedules to meet customer and service level needs.
- Monitors call volume of inbound call traffic, coordinate and adjust to meet customer call needs.
- Reporting and planning to forecasting on provided metrics to meet business goals. Uses historical data to accurately determine future staffing needs.
- Coordinates with other departments when outages occur, and calls must be redirected.
What makes a successful Call Center Traffic and Scheduling Analyst?
- High School diploma required.
- Availability up to 40 hours a week per business needs. Business operations are 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Occasional overtime.
- Experience with scheduling and/or scheduling software and an understanding of contact center staffing and call volumes strongly desired but not necessary.
- Excellent computer skills required including MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.