Soccer Data Collection Agent
STATS | Data Operations | Limerick, Munster
What You’ll Do:
STATS LLC Limerick is looking for highly motivated Soccer Data Coding Agents to assist with our Football (Soccer) Production. In this role you’ll be responsible for capturing key data points in real time, during live games and assisting with post-production operations.
As a Soccer Data Coding Agent, you’ll track goals, assists, key passes, free kicks, bookings, corner kicks and any other information that could be consumed and interpreted by professional sports teams, media companies, and sports fans in general.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail & focus
- Passion for sport (particularly soccer)
- An interest in data and analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work evenings & weekends
- Strong IT skills an advantage
- Leaving cert is a minimum requirement
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.