AGDATA | Product Management | Charlotte, NC
- Lead Product Management for AGDATA’s Analytics solutions
- Develop data-driven (e.g. customer problems/needs analysis, market segmentation, competitive analysis) strategy and execution plans to achieve business objectives.
- Identify market problems - capture "Voice of the Customer" and employ Design Thinking principles to create new products and design product enhancements.
- Manage the development and execution of comprehensive, strategic product development and partnership plans aimed at delivering innovative, effective, and highly competitive products and solutions driving positive and meaningful business growth.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure that projects are prioritized appropriately and business cases are developed.
- Drive AGDATA’s Analytics product positioning and pricing
- Oversee the schedules for solution development, test and rollout
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations to ensure go-to-market strategies, plans and sales enablement activities are aligned across groups
Knowledge & Experience
- Full lifecycle product management and new product development experience
- Enterprise technology and BI/analytics experience
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills
Who we are
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program