VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
TIBCO | 60500 Security | Palo Alto, CA
The TIBCO Information Security Team works with teams from across TIBCO, including engineering, operations IT, legal and sales, to ensure continuous improvement in our security posture. The Security Team’s efforts directly affect both TIBCO corporate and our customers. The team has a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that risks that affects TIBCO customers as well as TIBCO itself are identified and remediated.Skills & Requirements
- Working with all stakeholders to secure customer and enterprise information by determining security requirements and proposing solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements. Security Architects assisting in guiding, prioritizing, and measuring our efforts in achieving and maintaining TIBCO cloud and IT cybersecurity.
- Performing internal product and services security reviews and recommend changes or enhancements for identified security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures.
- Identifying and communicating current and emerging security threats, including specifying requirements and design for security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Aligning security standards, frameworks and policies with overall business and technology strategy.
- Performing detailed security reviews of third party vendors and services providers.
- Assisting with Incident Response including contributing to GDPR breach notification efforts.
- Working with legal and sales to address customers’ specialized security questionnaires, security terms and Data Processing Agreements.
- Working cross company to identify and implement GDPR requirements.
- Mentoring users on security principles and helping improve processes to address security, as well as providing security guidance for development efforts cross company.
- Staying current by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.