JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sovos Compliance | G&A | Wilmington, MA
The Work You'll Do
The Counsel is primarily responsible for negotiating and processing client contracts, negotiating agreements with vendors, performing legal research, preparing legal documents, protecting the company’s intellectual property, and other various responsibilities.
More specifically, you will:
- Negotiate contracts between the company and its clients
- Research and analyze applicable law sources
- Prepare legal documents, including copyright registrations, trademark registrations/renewals
- Review company documents for use of proper copyright, trademark and disclaimer notices
- Negotiate NDAs and agreements with company vendors
- Maintain document files and coordinate all contracting process flow with respect to clients and vendors
- Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction
What We Need From You
- Juris Doctor
- Admitted to practice law in at least one state
- 2 years of contracting experience
- Experience negotiating commercial and customer contracts required
- Solid understanding of software and SaaS licensing is a plus
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish is a plus
How You'll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experience career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional - and as a person - through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their "biggest growth challenge." That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients' success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled