Product Marketing Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing - Product Marketing (7105) | Austin, TX
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop messaging, positioning and technical content for Ping’s identity and access management products with a focus on competitive and market analysis. This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the skills to effectively differentiate product capabilities and benefits across a range of different use cases and target audiences. The Product Marketing Manager will provide sales tools and training for direct sales, partners, and support a broad range of other marketing efforts spanning demand generation, events, product launches, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Product Marketer for a fast growing, enterprise software company. This candidate will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop a wide range of product marketing content and become a subject matter expert on the Ping Identity Platform:
- Communicate differentiated product features, capabilities and benefits through Powerpoint presentations, architecture diagrams, graphics/illustrations, videos, collateral, webinars, blog posts, and more.
- Create compelling competitive analysis content including battle cards, presentations, and ongoing maintenance of an internal competitive analysis site to support field sales.
- Develop and deliver training content to our direct sales organization and partners to improve sales performance.
- Support analyst briefings, events, and the demand generation team with a wide range of product marketing content.
- Act as a hub to collect and disseminate competitive intelligence information across the company, analyze win/loss ratio, and present key findings to executive management.
- Develop a strong understanding of enterprise use cases for customer, workforce, partner, and IoT identity and access management.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, partners, product management, engineering and others teams to develop high impact product marketing content.
- Experience with product marketing and/or product management.
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred.
- Strong history of product marketing content creation including white papers, product collateral, architecture/marketecture diagrams, and more.
- Innate curiosity for information technology and security.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 25% travel.