JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sr. Software Design Engineer
AGDATA | Development | Charlotte, NC
Are you constantly pushing the boundaries of technology? Do you have a passion for cloud and platform development? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to further your masteries, and has a clearly defined purpose? If this is you, keep reading!
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, and work with top-notch software developers in Charlotte area, AGDATA might have the role for you. You must be able to look at the big picture from both business and technology perspective, possess strong analytical, design, and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with data, algorithms, and gamers. You are not afraid of ambiguity, dealing with nebulous requirements, and get excited about difficult challenges. You must also:
- Love Writing code and create unique innovative solutions
- Understand and be an expert in the data, not just the software
- Drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Key technical contributor on the product engineering team in making innovative products
- Contribute to best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and move from hybrid to pure SaaS platform
- Innovate by leveraging technology to find elegant solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in software product development/engineering
- Have mentored junior developers
- Strong full stack developer and good/strong knowledge of frameworks
- Object Oriented Programming Experience (.Net or Java)
- Experience with REST (XML, JSON), SOAP Web Services development using ASP.NET, Web API, and WCF, WS_*
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program