JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Call Center Trainer
Aspira | 110 - Call Center Overhead | Irving, TX
Aspira is looking for a Call Center Trainer to support the Training Department’s continued initiative to develop and implement training programs for new, current employees, and field training both in a class setting and via WebEx.
What does a Call Center Trainer do?
- Develops & Facilitates Learning materials & training plans for call center projects. Maintains agent resource systems (Active Outdoors Knowledgebase) with updated contract policies and procedures.
- Our trainers are the first contact to newly hired employees, and as such, will assist in maintaining employee morale by exhibiting a positive disposition and interacting in an ethical manner.
- Works with Client Services Managers, Technical Account Managers, Call Center Leaders, and Workforce Management to maintain accurate client policies and training plans.
- Assists with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new contracts.
- Creates computer-based training (CBT) material using Captivate and Brainshark.
- Offers flexibility and strength in multi-tasking.
- Attends Team, Corporate and Client meetings, calibrations, and training.
What does a Call Center Trainer need to be successful?
- 3-5 years’ successful experience in a training environment within a call center strongly preferred .
- High School diploma required.
- Must be flexible to travel as needed, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Excellent computer skills required (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Experience with call center technology, Adobe Captivate, Learning Management Systems & WebEx strongly preferred (NOT REQUIRED)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.