National Account Manager - Animal Health
AGDATA | Sales | Cambridge,
AGDATA is seeking an experienced National Account Manager to join our team in Cambridge, ON, Canada. This resource will be responsible for managing our Animal Health Business in Canada.
As the key supplier of data solutions to the agri community, AGDATA has been providing managed services, innovation and solutions for over 30 years and is an expert across the top manufacturers.
This key role will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with your key accounts. You will be cross matrixed with the services delivery team and work closely with sales operations, finance and customer success to ensure our customers receive value from our solutions.
As a National Account Manager, you should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have great negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers. Ultimately, you need to be able to understand their business and provide solutions that solve business problems that related to data management services, marketing program management and fulfillment and all reporting associated.
This will include full financial responsibility for your accounts to ensure we keep appropriate margins and develop strategic account plans that will be agreed to by the client. In addition, all opportunities will be maintained in the CRM system of engagement which includes pipeline and forecast management. (SFDC)
- Achieve bookings and revenue targets
- Identify key decisions makers and provide solutions that solve business needs that are specific to your client.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success at a CxO level.
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Negotiate all client agreements (MSA, SOW, Pricing, Contracts, etc…)
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments in the agriculture industry.
- Build and delivery presentations that are compelling and drive results
- Develop and maintain the account plan
- Keep SFDC up to date with all required information to keep the virtual team informed of all moving parts within your client
- Experience in the ability to influence at a high level. This includes bridging the gap between the customer’s operational teams and the executives who drive strategy.
- Keen ability to learn quickly, grasp new concepts and be agile enough to adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations for course of action to drive revenue and bookings.
- Keen sense of planning (account plan, revenue plan, strategy)
- Creation of pipeline, forecast and all associated reporting your client
- Understanding of how to build out a sales genome for each customer and identify those opportunities. Pursue those opportunities and CLOSE!
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in selling technology solutions to large multi-national clients
- 5+ years of experience within the Animal Health Industry
- A complete understanding of sales process, pipeline and opportunity management as well as we quota attainment and the retirement of that quota. (Account Planning, Pipeline generation, etc…)
- Operational knowledge of SFDC and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Agriculture experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of sales performance metrics (close rates, loss analysis/post-mortems)
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating (large multi-year deals)
- High degree of communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnics, Holiday Parties and other social events
- Company provided Coke products
- Paid volunteer leave opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible medical spending account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-matches RRSP contributions
- Paid vacation and statutory and non-statutory holidays
- Employee assistance program