JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Omnitracs | 1384 - OT US - Recruiting | Dallas, TX
If you are interested in working in a collaborative, innovative environment, this may be the opportunity for you! Our Recruiters are responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and closing. The recruiting team represents the organization as an employer in the community, colleges, and beyond. The right candidate for this position will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity. If you want to talk to interesting people every day and be part of a team of passionate recruiters with a strong drive for success, apply now!
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified candidates of all levels.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure successful searches.
- Uses staffing systems and tools including relational database applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time.
- Prepares recruiting and hiring reports.
- Provides excellent applicant and internal employee customer service.
- Complete onboarding, from hire to first day
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years’ experience in recruiting or sales.
- Ability to work independently on projects and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and oral/written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel
- Technical Recruiting a plus