HR Recruiter - (BKF)
Omnitracs | 6194 - OT MEX - Human Resource Svcs. | Mexico City, Mexico City
The position is responsible for the Recruitment and provides follow up on other activities of Human Resources and General Services Administration, providing solutions for the needs of the internal clients, taking into account the corporate policies and the labor law.
• Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle all company's Areas that includes a search of candidates, tests, interviews and coordination of these, the realization of labor references and the closing of qualified candidates of all levels.
• Prepare reports on recruitment, hiring and accurately recording information in our candidate tracking system.
• Respond to questions related to offers, benefits, policies and procedures and support employees at all times.
• Develop materials and strategies that ensure successful recruitment searches.
• Make detailed personnel reports for Mexico and the United States.
• Completion of registrations, registration, and payroll.
• Coordination of maintenance of office equipment in general.
• Bachelor's degree completed (Administration, Psychology, or related)
• 2-4 years of work experience in Human Resources preferably in an international company.
• Desirable experience in Recruitment of IT positions
• Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
• High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
• Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision making, organization, and skills to solve problems.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational skills and oral / written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service.