Advanced | Services - Technical | London, England
Knowledge and experience
- Good experience (3 years +) in designing, implementing, supporting and troubleshooting in service provider or large enterprise network environments including a detailed understanding of a variety of network infrastructures.
- Experience implementing Cisco Wireless products.
- Routing protocols: Extensive experience of OSPF, BGP and EIGRP.
- Switches: Experience of Cisco multi-layer switches and routers, including 3750s, 4500s, 6500s, 7200s and the Nexus series (2k, 3k, 5k 7k)
- Experience designing and implementing VPC and VSS solutions
- Firewalls and VPNs: Experience of firewall and VPN operation and troubleshooting with Cisco PIX/ASA and Checkpoint firewalls. Experience of the Cisco Firewall Service Module would be advantageous.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cisco ISE and IPS solutions with Firepower experience advantageous
- Experience of WAN optimisation technologies would be advantageous
- Familiarity with network-centric applications such as DNS, TACACS, RADIUS, and Syslog would advantageous, as would experience of 802.1x network authentication
- Familiarity with content switching/network load balancing technologies would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of cabling, fibre and connectivity technologies and standards.
- Experience with multi-vendor networking and security hardware such as F5, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, SonicWALL, HP and Microsoft.
The following qualifications are required:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP®)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA®)
The following qualifications are beneficial:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA®)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP®)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP®)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP®)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE®)
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- The ability to work with engaged colleagues who share a passion for solving business problems
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies