JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Due to our rapid growth and expansion we have an immediate opening for a Marketing Associate to support RDC’s European market expansion. This position will report to the U.S. Director of Marketing and will be based in RDC’s European Head office in London City.
We are recruiting for a detail-oriented, energetic self-starter with a passion for crisp execution of marketing activities. This individual will also support RDC’s EMEA sales team and be accountable for helping to drive awareness of the RDC brand, execution of demand- and lead-generation activities and providing EMEA-specific market input to RDC corporate teams.
- Collaborating with Corporate Marketing and EMEA Sales on an annual marketing calendar
- Planning and execution of regional tradeshows, conferences and customer meetings
- Providing Corporate Marketing with Regional content for Blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter posts
- Presenting innovating ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Involvement in building and implementing Social Media Marketing campaigns
- Coordinating demand generation campaigns with Corporate Marketing and EMEA Sales
- Developing regional-specific and/or account-specific marketing campaigns, as needed
- Fulfilling collateral and promotional item requests from the sales team
- Compiling and updating competitor analyses
- Tracking of marketing spend, invoices, etc.
- Liaison with third parties for specific campaign requirements (ensuring affiliates, sponsorship hosts have all they require – collateral, digital assets)
- Managing relationship with European Marketing partners
- Collaborating with industry trade press to display RDC’s thought leadership position
- Knowledge of KYC / compliance/ AML space desirable but not essential
- 5+ years’ of experience in a marketing or marketing support role including experience with event planning or management.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals (segmentation, campaigns, etc)
- Inquisitive nature and ability to quickly learn new applications, systems and processes
- Knowledge of executing social media campaigns – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation (Marketo), Salesforce.com and WordPress highly desired
- Strong organisational, time management skills and project management skills
- Attention to detail (proofreading and editing)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc., (RDC), the Smarter Screening™ company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity. With the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database, RDC provides AML/KYC compliance; Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) protection; emerging market intelligence; corruption, fraud and crime protection; and vendor screening and monitoring to a wide range of clients worldwide. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company. Learn more about RDC by visiting www.rdc.com.
RDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.